Monday, January 04, 2010

When bed bugs bite

Supposedly at 1.15am on a Monday night one is supposed to be asleep.

Supposedly.

I'm not. I've opened the door wide open to a few of my 2009 demons and various skeletons and they are all having a party in my brain preventing me from sleeping peacefully and resting up for tomorrow's inevitable alarm clock.

Not only do they mess up your life once, but they keep coming back twisting it a little bit more just in case you didn't feel it the first time around.

It's what new year usually does...
I know I've said I'm not a fan of new year resolutions, but inevitably you think about all that happened and how you could change some things and advance a step forward in the road called "happiness" in life.

I've noticed some people don't question themselves whatsoever, ever, and blame others with the greatest ease. They like to preach. They like to come through as protectors. As the wise. They will look down on you and say ; "yes, now that you have sunk so low, you will realise things and change. Your life will improve. Some of us reach a low point in life and you my friend, you have reached that point. The lowest! But I'm here to help you understand! You can thank me (after I've blown your self esteem into pieces) that I've helped you improve your life. You will thank me ! (cause whatever you may say, I know you better than you know yourself)....

They do say though that if you can't act... Preach... So I guess one should rise above the little things, act wise and give those people the importance they seek. Although pretending is being dishonest, maybe we have to cheat at times...

Deep thoughts at a deep time of night. I hope many of you are sleeping and actually not get to read this as I will probably regret the posting first thing in the morning when i'll feel all cheery again.

Good night void...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: